The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sien ah sien ah...

People, i'm in the office now.. reading again. Now i'm reading on my accounting stuff. All the ratio analysis. Finally, i see something familiar. Time not so hard to pass... coffee also got taste. But my eyes are tired. Caz i din get enough of sleep for 2 days.

Came out today at 7.09. Went to market to get my breakfast... need to find marking, walk.. finally, got my breaky. Worried abt traffic jam caz i dun want to sit in the car for one and a half hour again. So sien... and frustrated. Today, wasn't that bad. One hour travelling.. ok.... if travelling everyday, i think i'll get really bored.

yah, AM said that my colleague will arrange something for me to do when she comes back from appointment. Happy.. but doubt about my ability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home