The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Worst Day Ever

I dun have to drive to work yesterday.... But it was the worst day i tell you... I took LRT from Dang Wangi back to Tmn Bahagia. I wore mask.... But in the train, when the sliding door opened, hmm... you can really smell the burning smell... Oh my god, i cannot imagine, if i were to walk!!!


Wah... on LDP.... so damn hazy


I can't even recognise where was it... no sign at all to tell me


I guess this is near One U edi.. but i can't see any building.


Now i can see the word Bandar Utama..... :(

Went to One U for dinner and to get eggs and mayo to make breakfast for people in the office on my last day/today.... Sad sad.....

Will update what happened on Friday later... too tired!

1 Comments:

At 8/30/2005 01:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't seen the worst condition in Klang!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home