The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Wonder how STUPID gets license**

I'm darn freaking angry this morning. Driving down to the city centre everyday makes my blood pressure increase increase and increase.


No. 1 - Jln Duta Toll House
There are so many lanes... 2 for Smart tag... 3 for Touch n go...
Farkers sekalian.... can you please behave your gooselves?
I saw 4 lanes are queing for smart tag so i use touch n go loh...
But wtf... the lane i was queing got 2 lanes...
so 3 times 2 = 6...
i dunno how people get their license. The rules should be strighten.
Some of you may say.. nothing one.. just too many cars... the highway is too busy.
I say NO... I tell you what i think.
There must be some stupid leader that act very smart....
They dun want to q from the back so they just start another q...
so others follow loh....
This remind me of "stackelberg"... Leader move first, then follower.... sigh....
You guys are just too hopeless....

No.2 - Jalan Parlimen (i think so it's called... it's near lake garden)
F**K you...
people from jln Duta q so hard to get into Jln Parlimen...
Today this farking KEMBARA with the registration number BGF 2400
I think he works at the offices located near the Monument National and the lake garden... he needs to turn right from mahameru/duta....
If you get to read this, i just want to tell you... Because of people like you, no patience, make the others suffer.

Wait, i haven't finished the story.
this blardy "officer" has an UMNO sticker at the back.. good...you are on BN....
I dun let him to cut in to my lane, so he has to follow behind my car.
Since the way is just so jam, i better drive slower to avoid any emergency break and hit the car in front of my car... I heard "horn"... i tot was some motorbikists doing that to tell him they are coming from my left or right... But wtf, i see this blardy Kembara flashing his light and horned me.... I told my self... be patient... act if i can't hear anything... act if I AM DEAF on the road

But in fact, i was so angry.
I wanted to show my middle finger to tell him to fark off...
But i dun want to do that.... I have my license... i know how to drive... i have the courtesy... sabar sabar i told myself...

After that, there is a turning from mahameru(coming from jln ipoh) to jalan parlimen. There is half a road for them actually, this blardy Kembara drove into the lane and over take all the cars in front. Hello, blardy kembara, becaz of you, the car that let you cut into his/her lane has to break. If the car behind that can't get to break, it will cause accident..
I just dun understand, why there are people like that in the world. I thought only those la-la will do that, but wat, i cannot imagine - it is our Malaysia Government Servant.

I wonder who gave him training to serve government.
I wonder who taught him Pendidikan Islam in school.
I wonder who actually take him into the government office.

People, if you get to read this and you are one of them, please behave and think about the consequences you actually brought.

Oh ya, suddenly this stupid remind me of "KURANG AJAR"... I heard it before in school... I think he is one of them.
I'm so disappointed again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home