The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Big Spender....

Hmm.....
After using 8 months of Biotherm.... I plan to switch!!
After the recommendation of Boon Teng and Brittaney, it really sounds great... Elken - the direct sales company has very good product that come from Japan.
I wish it is really great for me too... Hahahaha.....

Fetched Brit home and head to EK1 to check out this..... Got them finally!!!
And they are 10-year-old now!



Nice paper bag.... Creative!! I like the IO - 10.... Hahahaha..... with a big red heart!


This set of new skin care cost a bomb.... Combination skin people needs more thing I think :P
Caz everytime people tell me to buy 2 moistuirizers....


4 of them... use daily!!!

Somebody insists to sponsor me this... I'll think about it!! If by next month, I dun have enough money to spend, then I really need the sponsorship!!!! :)

1 Comments:

At 9/24/2005 02:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, You have a great blog here! It’s definitely going into my favorites! Check our Extra Income GOLD site out at ”http://www.thegoldhunter.net/”. With new technology that’s available there are Millions in GOLD just waiting to be discovered. They are even filtering and recovering GOLD out of water! Is it time for a new hobby… that could actually earn you MONEY? A new GOLD RUSH is coming! Take a break… have some fun. Check our Extra Income GOLD site out at ”http://www.thegoldhunter.net/ and find out how it’s done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home