The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Steamboat


Waahaha..... my posts are more about food than me myself....
Never mind, my life is about food!!!
Like what Peng Shien said.... He lives for food...
Yeah... I am also something like that. I love eating...

Went for steamboat yesterday at Bandar Menjalara..... The shop is 阳阳好...
The last time my steamboat was with Chi Yng and Joseph....
Hahaha... This time I dun think it is nice...
Maybe this time I am more demanding.
We had bbq chicken wings too... very nice...
I like bbq chicken wings...

Something funny is I can't eat the tom yam soup too.. It is so hot....
I gave up!! So I only attack the normal soup.. Wahahahahaha...

Next time I want to try the shop opposite.... Pulau Ketam!!! A lot people too... and I guess if the next time I go, I will need to bring my own pork ball, fish ball and veggie... So I dun have to pay so much just to get something extra.... Heheheheheh

1 Comments:

At 9/12/2005 09:21:00 PM, Blogger jesly_lpy said...

In fact.. most of the time I read your blog, it's all about food only. But it's good for me also coz I seldom go outside to explore for food. Thru ur blog, I am able to know where got nice food without further exploring.. ha ha .. Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home