The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bukit Tinggi Trip

We bought a package for Colmar Tropicale in the last Matta Fair.
I just realised that the validity is until 28 February.

Damn it...
This coming weekend I will be in Bangkok & Pattaya.
And I remember that the sales person told me I need to book at 14 days prior the departure day.
On Friday, I called them... Hoping that there is still room available during the weekend or else we are going to waste the 160 bucks paid!
Yes... This girl, Jasmine got me a room....

So on Saturday, we drove there!
We checked in at 4.30pm i think...
We've got a 2 single-bedded room.


Patrick was caught in the act... Hahahaha!

After settled down... we took the tram down to Rabbit Park....


Their tram!!


Me ~ Outside of the Rabbit Park!


The rabbits are all around!


I was trying to touch the rabbit!


Yeah yeah... I had one in my arms!


This white rabbit is fairer than me huh!!


Zebra look-a-like Rabbit??


I like this pic...


4 steps to carry this a lil special rabbit.
S/he has some hair on top!!


At the Deer Sanctuary!


Me with the donkey...

We left the rabbit park before 7pm.


Back at Colmar Tropicale's fountain!


With the nice flowers...


It's getting dark!


The two black swams with me!


Big white swams...
The one nearer just shitted!


It's time for dinner..
we were looking around and see what is nice and worth it for the money...
Finally we decided to eat....


Dinner @ La'Flamme ...
Taste not bad... Price is reasonable...
Price is inclusive of taxes...


Breakfast...
We actually had more... Just that I forgot to take photo when I saw the food...
Too hungry in the morning.


In the souvenir shop!


Horse Carriage!


In front of the water fountain..
Looks like the one in Triumph in the skies huh!


Our room was at Camelia Block!


At the wishing well


The beautiful resort


Hotel Reception!


Main fountain


Resort overview!


The whether was good just a lil sunny!

We then drove to Japanese Tea House.
But we can't drive up..
Can only stop at the car park then take their ram becuase the road is so narrow...


Jap Village...


Botanical Garden ...


Army Plant!!
Now I know why the army dress like that.


At the Jap Garden now...


With the Koi!

I like the weather there...
It was not too hot...
Was not cold too....
A lil sunny and windy make me feel comfortable.
But....
It was actually quite boring over there lah.
We did not bring anything to play there.

If you want to go, I advice you to go in a group....
And bring along swimsuit and racquet for badminton to play there..
They have the facilities i saw.. but i dunno where...

Should give it a try anyway.

As for me, I think I will only go again if the Spanish Castle is done!

3 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 11:52:00 PM, Blogger She's Jess said...

Hmm... Bkt Tinggi... the last time I was there was like... 3 yrs ago...

Oh.. bulding Spanish Castle? Cool.. when are they done with it?

 
At 2/23/2006 02:11:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

I think will be around August!

 
At 3/01/2006 09:28:00 AM, Blogger Damien|ダミエン said...

Nice trip u have there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home