The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Valentine's Day

Yeah..
I was not alone.

Dearie was here with me.
And Kenny text me to wish me...
Hahahah!

Anyway, Dearie bought me roses.


Roses in the car...


My all-time-fave-same-style-self-snapped picture!!

We were caught in the jam for 2 hrs++
And we chatted in the car from AA to ZZ.
AA - somebody
ZZ - somebody else
We talked a lot.... but most of the time we gossiped about others.

We were heading towards Suria KLCC.
But from Sprint Highway the traffic started.... until Jalan Raja Abdullah you know.
Plus it was raining.... Sigh sigh!

Our reservation was made to be at 7pm but we were there about 8pm.
Hahahhaa!
Luckily we did not need to wait and we got quite a nice table.


Roasted Spring Chicken

I forced him to order this.
Hahahhaa...
He wanted spaghetti because he was not feeling well...
But I said that was too plain...
Sorry Dear, I know the chicken is not nice....
And you don't have the appetite to eat!
Don't worry, I will compensate you with V.S.


My all-time-favourite steak: Charbroiled Ribeye
Not that nice here!
I prefer V.S.


M3 in the restaurant...


The flowers again!
They looked so hot because they are in RED!

It was a memorable valentine's day.
I hope it marked a new beginning for all!

Thankx Dear!

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 11:53:00 PM, Blogger She's Jess said...

That day was bloody congested. Terrible right..
Anyway... sweet roses :)

 
At 2/23/2006 02:12:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

You have blue roses!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home