The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Wei Chuan's Bday During CNY

Wei Chuan is finally 21 on 31st January.
He is always a small boy because he is born in the year 1985.
But he is very tall...


Present from us....


Group pic...
I am so ugly!
CNY mood... We are so colourful!


Raymond and I
He just came back from Melb not long ago..
Haven't seen him for ages.
Btw, he is still single.
Talented in drawing, designing and music.
If you are interested, please let me know.


Bday boy and I


5 to 3....


Ting Ting and I...
The little girl is Wei Chuan's cousin...


BeeYam and I....


Audrey Babe with me...
and the little girl again.

We went to Redbox @ The Curve on Wei Chuan...


Kelvin and GF


Wei Ken in the middle of his dream


Boon Chuan and Hing Chun

Remark:
I cannot sing anymore..
Too long I haven't been to Redbox and I lost all keys...
Sorry for the sound pollution!
But it was a great day, thanks to Wei Chuan!

1 Comments:

At 2/19/2006 10:44:00 PM, Blogger Damien|ダミエン said...

wah didnt know u taken my pic while i singing, so yong sui ler. Anyway it's a fun night i guess, send me those photos when u online k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home