The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Monday, January 09, 2006

I Twisted my Ankle again!

With the same pair of heels...
On the right ankle again...

But location different....
With the different people...

I twisted my weak ankle.

I am not sure if I din walk properly or not.
But the road was not flat...
I was walking towards KPD to get bus.
Almost there reaching Brit and Chin Mun, I almost fall down...
But luckily I managed to stand still...
Or else, everybody will be looking at me sitting down on the road.

But this time, I do not think that I will go to see doctor...
Nobody is around...
Nobody to hold me when I have a bandage....

But yes..
I am standing still...
Just to be careful of my ankle...
My weak ankle need to be taken care of.

Hehehe :) I smile to myself!

I am better as at this time!

Oh ya..
I remember the history of the heels..
Went to bought with somebody.
I was shorter than somebody even I am wearing the heels... Hahahaha!
That black heels from NOSE....
I like heels from there...
Better quality.. Can last longer!

1 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 04:53:00 PM, Blogger She's Jess said...

Hey... hope your ankle is fine now.

Why ppl keeps spraining their ankles? -_-"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home