The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Yeah... Hooray!!!

Exam is over for the time being...
More to come....
Hehehehe!!

We are supposed to watch King Kong...
But I am not sure if we can make it tomorrow because he is sick!!
So sad...
Not because I don't get to watch... Is he wanted to watch that show so much....
Maybe another day!

Did something stupid today...
We went for tea at the shop named Golden Bread @ SS2.
Actually I went last friday to the one in Sri Petaling with Brit...
I don't get to try all stuffs there...
So I requested to go again since I have RM 2 voucher....
Hahaha.. only RM 2...

We were eating Ham Chin Pang....
And I think it was too drying..
So we told the "Supervisor" what to be done to make it more tasty.
We really told him like WE ARE THE BOSSES....
Hahahahha!

Then we went to One U...
I need to get him a tie for dinner.... and also as X'mas present...
I love the one in Raoul but he said that is too expensive for my standard.
We then returned to Valentino Rudy to see..
I don't like the tie that I actually thought was quite nice anymore....

Sigh..
Need to look around again!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home