The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

On Sze Mun's bday + Gathering

It was Sze Mun's Bday yesterday.
She invited us to her house to celebrate with her .
She just came back from Perth last month...
Hahahaha....
And immediately after she got back, she called us up to celebrate Bee Yam's bday.


Wai Ling and I
She is now working in KPMG and finishing her ACCA very very soon...


Khai Lim, Audrey and Bee Yam

Audrey just came back from Melbourne 2 days before Sze Mun's bday....
Hahaha....
Everybody was there.
Wye Chuan, Wei Chuan, Boon Chuan were all back from Australia except Fang Shyuan!!!


Mun Chiew, Boon Chuan, Steven, Jit Jhun & Wei Ken!

I din see MC, BC & JJ for quite some time edi...
Miss their jokes...
Hahahha...
Miss MC a lot when I saw him...
*Hmm... I think his gf named Daphne... Pls dun get angry, I was just joking*


Mervin & Khai Lim
You can see them together, anytime, anywhere!


My part-time bf, Eng Siong and I....
He has a by-hour-rate!

They rang Eng Siong after 8pm...
And he really so kind to turned up!!
Sze Mun, Eng Siong gave you so much face leh!


Eng Siong and Wai Ling

I am supposed to go with Baby Boy...
By dued to some personal reasons, he can't make it.
I swear we are fine...
Left the party before 1030 i think...
And it was really good to meet up with school friends.

Since everybody is around..
I am thinking to visit our school on 3rd January when school starts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home