The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Friday, November 04, 2005

My Niece ~ Sevingder's Bday Celebration

My sis' daughter had her 6th Birthday celebration yesterday.
No...
Not exactly yesterday
She celebrated last thurs too with her friends in the tuition/piano centre.
Yesterday was the one for relatives.
We had bbq...
I didn't eat much becaz there was Pasar Malam too.
I was hungry around 6pm, so went to get myself fried carrot cake and fave sotong balls.

In the bbq, i only ate cheese sausage, cocktails, grilled fish, curry fishball, lots of fruits and drinks... I had Vodka too.. It tasted.... BAD. I dun like blackcurrant vodka.
Had big slice of cake too and the kids gave theirs to me!
I'm gaining weight!


Cake No. 1


Blowing the candles No 1


Cutting the cake No 1


Close Up


Close Up


Cake No 2


Special candles.....


Kids around.....


Cake cutting No 2


Smile......


The hungry people.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home