The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tribute to Yang Berbahagia Datin Seri Endon Mahmood


We will always remember you!

Today, at 415pm.... When I was in the car, I switched on the radio... Hmmm, something is wrong. Caz I can't hear those music that radio normally play. Then after a while, I heard the annoucement that the PM's wife has passed away. What? So fast? And it's in the morning? Hey, I was driving to class around 7.30-8.00 and there is no news about her. And for half a day I'm in college, none of them mention anything about her.

Sigh....
I dunno what is the problem.
It's either my friends dun really bother or they are too busy listening in the lecture/tutorial.

Okay... Back to the main topic.
I tell you... Of caz I dunno HER well.
And I dun read a lot about HER.

But I can feel the sorrow too.
That reminds me of Mummy....

They both gone through the same thing, chemo, radiotherapy, so much pills to take etc etc...
My mum was never famous but it doesn't matter.
Honorary doesn't count till the end of the day.

I think she will rather live longer with her family just as an ordinary mother and wife.
Wait, if she is not our First Lady, maybe she has left us earlier.
Well, I think she is happy too becaz she has received all the treatment that's available in the world.
But seeing her struggled for all these days, if you love her, you would prefer her to leave peacefully.

Seeing one eating so much of medicine, I feel so helpless that I can't do anything to help her.
Seeing one lying on the bed, can't no longer talk, see and hear, it's a disaster for ME!
Everytime when I think of what happened to my MuM, I tear.
I miss her a lot.
Nobody can ever treat me as good as her.
Mummy, I miss you so much.

I send my deepest condolences to our Prime Minister and family.
I pray too that SHE will live in a better place.
I wish her left behind will live strong!

Poeple, come on!
Especially Ladies, make sure you have your body-check!!!
And they are now trying hard to promote the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign.
Wear a pink ribbon!! Get one at the cosmetic counter fast.
It's ending end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home