The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Monday, October 10, 2005

My First Visit to Pasar Ramadhan in 2 years!

Went to TTDI for Pasar Ramadhan yesterday....
So excited..... Caz i haven't been to pasar ramadhan for 2 years...
Last year, i missed out on the delicious food!
This year, I dun want to miss it anymore...
Hahahha!!


IBM, I was here!!


Banyak Dukung wei....


The entrance to Pasar Ramadhan... Huru-hara!!


Before.... I'm talking about the fishes...


After....


Wah... So many kuih-muih....


Wahahaha... my fave... the one that made of SAGU!!!

I tell you... I also like Onde-onde....
Tapi... I prefer those in Malacca...
So much nicer than those i bought in the SS2 Pasar Malam.
Maybe I should try those in Pasar Ramadhan too...


Dearie wanted this!!! Made of sweet corn...
He said it tastes good!!
You can try too..
The stall is outside of the pasar, next to the grilled fish stall!!


Lagi banyak..... Tapi, I sudah tak muat dengan kuih... I mau nasi dan ayam!!
This is on a small lorry...


I dunno what are they selling..
I just took it becaz my eyes are covered with FOOD....


I think the stall named Pak Wan Ayam Percik... and the price is RM 5 seketul....
I found another stall is cheaper..


Apom....


This is the huge pack of cendol... but of caz they do sell the regular pack of cendol....


Small little boy selling rice with ayam percik...
He sells a piece of ayam percik @ RM3... But the piece of chicken is smaller...


Abang... pita ayam satu.....


Hmm....
This is the one that sells cheaper than the Pak Wan.... RM 4 per piece..
Small chicken wing sold at RM 0.50 per piece!!!
Nice nice..


The drinks.... I was hot, but I din buy!!
Caz i dun want to drink a pack of iced water!!


Oh no.. I forgot what this is...
Pulut kukus maybe...
I haven't tried.. But i'll try next round!


Otak-otak.....


These are the people queuing to buy some rice...
I forgot... I think is Nasi Briyani...
But I think there were more Chinese than Malay....
Semangat Muhhibah huh!! Good!


Again, I forgot what is the name. Putu piring ah???


I bought this...
They have their Murtabak Making Management System....


Ayam banyak sikit lah....

I might be going tomorrow to get my dinner!!
This time I want to try Nasi Tomato or Nasi Briyani...
Hehehe!!
I am putting on weight.... Caz i ate too much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home