The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Getting My Textbook!

After class, I sent to Brit to train station.
Well, it's not on my way but she forced me to send her...
Or else i'll be in the same category as the Basket...
Hahahaha...
Nvm, I dun mind becaz i wasn't in a rush.

Went to One U... to get my book.
I tot I would be offered a 20-percent off for bday treat.
Too bad... It's onli 15%. Not difference even i get earlier during the MRC sales.
Nvm lah.
But there was only one copy left.
So I left for The Curve for the book.
Never with the purpose to do my shopping.

Saw Huey Lu went I stepped out off MPH.
Hahaha.. She was doing her shopping in One U....



The happy good-old-day has gone....
I dunno how long more things could last or things even stopped.
I dunno.


My 4th present of the year....
From Katherine...
For my accessories collection!!!
GOOD... I like them very much too!!

Had my lunch at Vivo Pizza...
I have no idea what to eat...
But i know that is cheap... Hahaha


The soup is not very nice...
But u can see the mushroom chunk!
But it came with the set....


The menu..... Wah... so colourful...


My chicken bolognaise.... So little... hahahaha


Oh darn... when i mixed the sauce and spaghetti together, i know there is damn a lot until i can't finish...

After lunch, i went to get my book....
Hmm.. It's time for me to read!!
Holiday is over!


MPH for books....


See!! There is nobdoy???
I dun believe this happens to One U at any corner!!


That expensive book...
I dunno is there any relationship between accounting and building???


The price and the ISBN....
I got a 15%-off... Hahahaa.....

I saw the pendent that I want ... I was so happy....
Hahahaha!!!
I'll do a french manicure soon.... will cost me 20 bucks...
Hmm.... to pamper myself! But I'll only do it if I finish my reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home