The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Friday, September 23, 2005

My self-cooked Food

I cook for dinner today....
I saw there is Yee Mee.... So i just boiled the water and threw the noodles in...
Then i saw some fishballs... So i took 2 and threw into the water as well....
When the noodles and fishballs are cooked... I mix an egg into them...
Then i take all of them out from the water..

I know there is wanton and soup...
So i cook some wanton as well...
There goes my dinner.
But it is tasteless... Still wondering why?!?!
Maybe I just boiled the yee mee with plain water?? Next time shall try again!


Yee Mee plus fish balls plus wanton plus egg...


The Wantan looks nice not?

3 Comments:

At 9/24/2005 03:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fighting Back
Many students encounter political diversity for the first time when they get to college.
Excellent blog site. I myself just got done putting the finishing touches to a new website about: forex trading alert. It's got some great articles and tips about forex trading alert.

 
At 9/24/2005 04:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, i saw yours, maybe you want to see mine? Email Service

 
At 9/24/2005 04:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home