The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Monday, October 17, 2005

All about eating

Saturday
Woke up early, becaz tot of going to MV for Metrojaya to pick up a goodies bag.... Hahaha....
But left the house late, reached MV onli at 11....
No more goodies bag...
Okay, nvm.. forget it...
I need food!
Wanted to buy the driver breakfast... and breakfast I was craving for ~ English breakfast...
Too bad, the McD branch in MV does not serve breakfast....
So went to Delifrance....

The crambled eggs was very nice - the driver said!
I had my sausage croissant....
Guess what..
We order a set meal.. which will be giving us the baguette....
My Baby Boy loves butter.... So he went to ask for butter... to see if they are serving.
The staffs din bother to layan him.
So here I came.

Me: Excuse me, do u serve butter?
Staff 1: Ya... we are selling. 50 cents each.
Me: You are not giving for free?
Staff 1: Yes, we are if you have ordered a breakfast meal.
Me: Yes, I have bought my breakfast set here!
Staff 1: (telling another staff) Give her a butter. She bought breakfast set.

I walked 2 steps to the right... Facing the staff 2.
Me: You are giving a butter or jam or both for free?
Staff 2: We are selling 50 cents each.
Me: I've bought my breakfast here. So you are giving me either one or both.

Then Staff 1 told her... and she gave me both of them.

What kind of attitude is this.
No 1: Her colleague has told her to give me. Why did she ask me again?
No 2: I dunno wat kind of management Delifrance has. But can't you just be a little bit smarter. You are serving baguette and you expect people just eat them plainly? And you know that you are giving them for free with the purchase of breakfast set, why can't you ask them when they pay or you just put them at the plate?

This is very lame lah.
I'm making a complaint very soon!

I have my real rewards!
I have my International Student Card as well...
If just becaz of the 2 cards, you are giving me such bad service and thinking I'm some low class people eating at your expensive Delifrance, I will want an apology from the 2 of you... the 2 girls!

After breakfast, I had my shopping done in Metrojaya...
But I didn't buy anything.
Baby Boy is the one that spent...
But the shirts are really cheap!

I attended a talk at Crown Princess...
Talk was boring for the first part...
Oh ya, refreshments were served...
Hehehe...
The part 2 was very nice... About GST....

When the talk was over, it's getting dark.
But it was onli 10 minutes before 6...
At first, I was planning to go to Sg Wang to learn about knitting the vest.
But I'm worried about the rain...
So I decided to leave KL....
We drove to 1 Utama...
Our weekly affair... Hahahaa

Had dinner there at this Ramen Shop next to Bread Story!


My Tomyam ramen...
Too saulty...
I dun like.


Teriyaki Chicken Ramen


Gyoza...

Conclusion:
The food here is cheap..
It doesn't taste very nice if you compare them to Oh Sushi!
But of caz the difference is the price.
The nicest Ramen that I like in Oh Sushi is 16 bucks a bowl.
Here.. for one set of ramen with gyoza and a drink is onli RM 12.50.


Perfomance at new wing

Hahaha... I was very happy on Saturday becaz I get to see Lancer....
Personally I think, it's reasonable for the price.
Too bad, I can't afford!!!
But it's so NICE!!!!
I love the car!
Dun talk about Evo... it's too expensive!


Sunday
It's a bad day..
Wanted to go to Sg Wang to do my knitting... Terrible jam!
So went to Kin Kee Chili Pan Mee....
Had lunch there....


Before...


Still before!


After.....

The pan mee this time tasted better than the last time I went with the RSM people.
Maybe this time not that much of people but still full house on a Sunday afternoon about 2pm!
After lunch, we had a trip to Lake Garden...
Planning for a picnic on Sunday morning!!!
Then went to The Curve becaz we had nothing better to do.
Oh... it was my first time to visit the flea market at The Curve...
Things there are not cheap...
Luckily, I get to hold my itchy hands from spending.... Hehehe!

Went to Ikea.... To see anything new...
Had coffee there.... Hmm.... They do not serve ramadhan special... Hahahaa
I though all restaurants and cafes are doing ramadhan special.
Oh ya... McD has buffet from 6.30pm to 8pm... at RM 18 per pax. But they are serving only at selected outlet.... Near my house has 3: D'sara Damai, Mutiara D'sara or Kota D'sara.
In Subang, you can go to the one at ss19.
Bought some curry puffs... and the hot dog...
You buy a jumbo hot dog at RM 3.50 and you are getting a regular for free..
Worth the money!

Weekend is over....
Gotta Study Study Study!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home