The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Foggy Friday

Yesterday, thursday... such a heavy rain.
Flood here and there and today newspaper showed..
The one that kena the most is D'sara Damai.
Luckily i came back early and I hardly use that road....
My poor sis was sitting in the car for 3 hrs....
If I were to be stucked, yesterday....
I'll pee in the car maybe!!!
Plus the M.........

Went to Sg Wang again today after class..
F*ck the bus service.... I waited half an hour everyday to get back to main block.
Again, I HATE HELP!
Bought yarns to knit a vest.

Candid shots of the 2 friends.


Brittaney.....
Dunno what was she talking about.


Sam


Food for the day: Katsu Curry Don set...
It doesn't taste nice....
Lunch at Taro Ramen Japanese Restaurant


The close up of each of them... Hahaha...


Brit's Tom Yam Udon....

I was feeling so down when I reached home!!
Down Down Down...
Sad Sad Sad....

I don't know what to do the cheer myself up!!!
I draw a picture with paint.... for myself....
I want a star to shine at me....
I'm in darkness alone!


Me-of-the-day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home