The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My Last Ramadhan Meal for This Year!

Wow...
Hari Raya is here.
Before it's too late, I went to visit Pasar Ramadhan on Deepavali.
Wanted to get some onde-onde, but the kuih stall did not open.
Sigh....
So I can only have all the BREAD for dinner.
I did not feel like eating AYAM....
So I was looking for the simple food...
In fact, on that nite, I was craving for Wa-Dan-Hor.... (Smooth Egg Hor-fun, the direct translation... It's the Cantonese Style Fried Hor-Fun)
I was thinking after I finished all the food, then I'll get the Wa-Dan-Hor for supper, but too bad...
I can't even finish the food bought.



I love Lemang!!!
But I did not eat any pieces.
I wonder who in the house actually finished that?
It's my father or he actually gave it to the dog?


Roti Jala!
This one tasted a lot better than the one that I bought last time.


Popiah!!!
Both wet and dry!
The sauce was so hot....
So the popiah doesn't tasted nice anymore.


The Murtabak was so big!
Cheap...
And it was really contented with meat!


The Roti John was not nice...
Luckily I didn't buy the big one!


Break fast at 7pm......

Hahaha.....
Had so much food....
I had Mini-Magnum too at 9pm.
When I was eating the ice-cream, suddenly the house black-out...
Wtf????
It's Deepavali....
I made many phone calls to TNB....
You know, in less than one-month time, my house had no electricity for twice.
TNB, what are you doing??
You think we are poor and can't afford to make payment?
or you actually think that we, Orang Kampung, dunno how to make complaint?
About 1140pm, the electricity came back to us!!!
Sigh....
A very memorable Deepavali Holiday by eating Malay Food and spending a nite lighting candles..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home