The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Anniversary

It was our 1st anniversary yesterday.
Not to say very happy.
Yes, I am happy becaz we are still together after so much fights and arguments.
But we had our argument the day before about CAR.

Went for dinner at Monte's in Bangsar.
I like the food there.
And the price is reasonable.


Mushroom soup


Escargots!!
I think it tasted better than the one in Victoria Station @ Jalan Ampang.


Charbroiled lamb for me
He got influenced by me...
He started to eat mutton.


Ribeye for him....
I prefer the one in Victoria Station caz I dun like beef to be in sauce...
I like Charbroiled.

1 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 12:41:00 AM, Blogger She's Jess said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your another half =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home