The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dinner @ Taiping

Do you still remember I said that I went to Taiping for dinner on the 19th of Nov??
Nvm nvm...
I delayed my post for so long!!
Now I want to show them..
Not much of my face becaz I was busy eating.
Hahahahha!

It was Vicky (Poh Lain)'s dinner there at her hometown...
Food that not bad!
Oppss.. I just realise I don't have any pic of the food..

On that day, we left KL late...
Becaz of me lah...
Went to do hair and the hairdresser busy eating...
Thus, I said to myself.... I will not go back to the shop anymore!
After my hair is done, rushed home to change...
I did my makeup in the car... Wahahahahah!!
And I dunno how to do makeup.

It was raining heavily that day...
So he had to drive slowly...
When we were on the highway, almost there to get out of South Ipoh exit...
Champagne's tyre on the right rear got punctured.
Luckily Lawrence was there...
Or else we had to call AAM or Champagne's insurance company!!!

That was my first time went further than Ipoh with car...
Reached there about 8pm...
People started dee....
And we sat in and start eating.....
My hand was shaking when I hold chopsticks...
Reason 1: I was too hungry. I din have proper lunch. I only had doughnut in the car.
Reason 2: It was too cold after raining for one whole day and I sat too long in the car facing the air-cond.


The main characters....


Group photo


I was there!!!


Me in the car.... This is without lipgloss yet!!


This is with the lipgloss... but can't see the shimmering eye shadow dee!!


On the way to Taiping.
Rain rain rain....


Rain stopped...
and it is very nice now to look at the mountain...

I drove back from Taiping to KL....
Some where near Tapah, there was a road block...
I got stopped by the police too..
I was thinking: shit lah.. dun care lah.. I dun have money with me, you want to give me a summon, give lah... Appeal later.
But he asked for my driving license.
After he looked at that, he let me go...
Hmmm...
I was really speeding... about 120-130!
But I'm not sure whether I got caught not!

Thank you thank you for not giving me a ticket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home