The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I absolutely love Wednesday...

Hahaha...
Dinners are over and I'm back!!
It's Wednesday again and I almost spent the whole day out!

He doesn't need to work today....
And his Champagne has prob again...
This time the appointment is earlier!
8.30am...
After that we went to MV for sneak preview of Perhaps, Love!
(Thanks Poh Lain for the invitation)
I love the show....
I feel so touched by certain scenes.
It was a little bit confusing at the beginning but after that the plot was set nicely...
Hahahahah!
Zhou Xun is petite but in the movie, she has got the mistress' look.
Takeshi Kaneshiro is leng chai (of caz) although he is older compared to 10 years ago.
Jacky Cheung's voice is superb!!!!!!!!
Amazing...
I didn't watch Phantom of The Opera... but people around said it was very good!!!
I guess Perhaps, Love is "that" good too....


Rush to Subang Jaya to collect $$ immediately when the show is over...
After that we went to Old Klang Road to buy Vitamin C....
Then we went for lunch at Paramount Garden
Lagi-lagi, we went to PJ state for banking services....
Then, only we came home....

My house --> Mid Valley --> Subang Jaya --> Old Klang Road --> Paramount Garden --> PJ State --> My house

I guess I travelled for about 80km....
Btw I saw many policestations....
I saw Balai Polis Petaling in Old Klang Road and Ibu Pejabat Balai Polis Petaling Jaya...
I was thinking which is the one who force the ladies to do the naked ear squats?

Hmmm... Champagne is not done....
Need to send her back again on Friday....
Problem with starting... Sigh!!
I wonder why Toyota has such a problem too.

Btw, I watched Dragon Squad yesterday...
For action movie, this is quite okay lah....
Eva Huang is so pretty...
Vanness Wu and Shawn Yu are quite cool in the show...
The rest played good roles too....
Subplot of the day is GSC actually show the wrong movie in the beginning....
They actually put the film, The Machinist instead of Dragon Squad.
No wonder I saw this big "U" lah....
It's an 18SG show!!!

2 movies in less than 24 hrs is a record for me....
It's in my PS Book of Record!!
Hahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home