The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Deadline tomorrow!!

Hehehe....
I know I have to get over the sad matter...
Because I have found out that My Beloved Daddy will not give a damn what happened to me.
He insisted that SON IS BETTER THAN DAUGHTER...
Okay...
I'll be alrite!

Daddy, this is what you want!!

Tomorrow is my MA paper for sem exam..
I admitted I did not do my revision for the past few days...
I was not in the mood to study dued all the family crap.

I saw people happily buying presents for family.
And me??
Yeah, I don't have to buy anymore even for the kids..
They do not respect me as an Aunt so I don't have to treat them like my own kids too.
I just see them as normal human beings.
Yes, I gave up.
I gave up loving them.

I would rather donate to any other people that really need the love from me!
Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home