The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Blardy Jam...

I am trying to curse less..
But this blardy jam in KL is killing especially near Cheras.

We had farewell dinner fro Chai Hong, the GM of RSMNWT.
She suggested to go to this place call Noong & Jimmy @ Pandan Jaya.
Blardy....
We were caught in the jam for more than 2 hrs...
Plus info given was not clear...
Petrol price increased and some more stucked in the traffic jam.
That is really killing.

I don't like CHERAS.....
I will avoid if I need to go there again!

4 Comments:

At 3/02/2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger She's Jess said...

I'm staying in Cheras and I've no prob in jam also?

Maybe it depends on which part

 
At 3/02/2006 03:01:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

I was from Jln Tun Razak to Tmn Maluri then to Jln Cempaka there...

Heading towards Noong & Jimmy thai seafood..
So jam...
To Tmn Maluri was still ok..
But once after that turning to Pandan Indah was damn damn jam!!

 
At 3/02/2006 04:04:00 PM, Blogger She's Jess said...

Yea meh? Maybe you were there at the wrong time? :p

Office hr finish?

 
At 3/02/2006 05:22:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

Ya... I left Jln Sultan Ismail about 6.30pm.. Took the elevator highway.. U-turn somewhere near jalan pahang I think... Then reached Jln Tun Razak..
But this rain contribute so much to the blardy jam...

Man... I cannot imagine if i work and live in Cheras..
I am sure to take Star home..

My friends will never go back to Cheras after 5! They will get stucked and died!!

Hahahah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home