The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Travelogue I

Flight at 1040am
Reached airport around 0850...
Left home late because we were eating breakfast.
My sis sent us there.

I don't like the airport.. It is so far away...

After check in, took some photos...


KLIA uses Samsung


My first international departure in 2006
This was my 23rd time taking plane...
The first time was in 1993...
Hahaha...
13 years ago...

He was telling me not to take any more photo because that look so ULU...
But I said I want to keep this for my blog.
So he kept quiet..
Hahaha!


Hightech autogate showing my face


Waiting for the plane.
I looked horrible...
I din sleep well the nite before and woke up early.


Our plane...
A Thailand-based!

I haven't taken air-plane for so long.
So when the aircraft is departing...
I was so scared.
And I can feel the air-pressure...
I teared...
Hahahah!!!
I was worried about crash....
Pei Pei told me her flight to KK landing wasn't good.
Kat told me her flight to Penang wasn't good also because they returned to KLIA after half an hour dued to the pilot can't contol the plane.
And what airline... Air Asia..
I was scared...

Oh ya.. The flight flying off late too....
Damn it!


Found something when we were on the plane...
I can see the shadow of the clouds..
Hahahah!


I love the cloud!


After 1/2 an hour flying time.. I saw this!


After 2 hrs....
I saw this:


In BKK edi...
Finally... The landing was not bad!


Diff diff airlines' plane


From now on, I'll this kind of writing everywhere!


Their new airport


I've landed safely


Me - after claming my luggage


We then met our tour guide.
A man...
I dun really like him..
Quite lan si...

Well..
He sent us to the Hotel...
Then we checked in 821 or something like that... I can't remember..
When I opened the door..
I think.. Shit.. What kind of 4-star hotel is that??
You know...
The package is supposed to be 669 ot inclusive of taxes and this and that... for 3-star hotel.

After that we were told that the 3-star hotel is fully booked...
So we have to pay more to for 4-star hotel...
So we go for the 699 package.

But what the heck is ... we were located at some ugly room..
I dun like the toilet...
It's like so old..
I think their 4-star is a bit too low class...
Similar to our 2 or 2 1/2 star hotel in KL...

Nevermind... I was just thinking maybe the travel agent just allocate the money for some others...
After that we went out to do some exploring and have our lunch.



Passed up Pratunam Burger King
I was trying to show the word "PORK"


First lunch on our own...


Eating ice-cream in Swensens..
It's chepaer compared to in M'sia.

Well...
When we went back to the hotel for a shower before meeting up with the tour guide for dinner...
I saw a sign showing the way to tower wing and main wing of the hotel.
We are supposed to stay in Tower Wing... But damn in...
The arrow showing to the lift is Main Wing..
So we checked with the reception.
They told us...
Our room is at Main Wing the old wing..
Shit.. we got conned...
So we asked the receptionist...
She said.. the info they got is to allocate us to the main wing...

F&%K....

We called back to KL...
To clarify all the crap...
We were almost like fighting with the staffs there...

After all...
We get to upgrade to Deluxe Room...
We were supposed to get a Superior Room...
But we were allocated to a Standard Room..
A big big diffrence...

We got


Room 2003


The deluxe room for free!
I tell you...
It's very nice...
Bathrobes, slippers, kettle, coffees everything is provided.

We then went for dinner with the tour guide..
After dinner....
We went back to hotel to take a shower...
Then the tourguide brought us to a massage centre..


Passed by this when we were walking to Massage Centre

That is for Day 1....

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 07:10:00 PM, Blogger Damien|ダミエン said...

wah more photos, i wish to go on for more trips too >.<

 
At 3/01/2006 11:15:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

Sigh.. Now no money edi...
Some more petrol price increased...
Damn damn damn...
Travelling will be more expensive now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home