The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Spending Money Made Me Feel Sad

Sigh...
I made a withdrawal of a HUGE amount from my saving account today.
Brought it to the money changer...
Now I have 7500 baht with me...
Hahahha....

I am sad because I will be spending that amount of money in 4 days time..
I am sad because I can't buy that MNG cropped jacket this month, next month, the month after next month...
I am sad because I am not willing to spend more in the MPH warehouse sale today because I will be spending that much of money.
I am sad because I do not have money left to buy heels.
I am sad because I do not have money to buy Shiseido make up remover water....
I am sad because I think the U2 bag is tpo expensive.

Hahahha...
Crap... I was just complaining because I saw many nice and cute and expensive thing and I have no money to buy them.
I saw Siew Kuan (Stephy) at Mid Valley...
She is now a make-up artist....
So pretty...
I think I will buy something from her next time in One U...
Money spending again...

Well, I went to have lunch with my beloved RSM people.
Quite fun.. but the TomYam shop is not nice anymore.
Somebody took over the shop...
And Kenny was not there.
I called him in the morning after I called Boon Teng...
Fooled him by pretending I am Miss Lee...
Wait wait.. I did not pretend, I am Miss Lee.
Just that he can't remember my surname or he actually forgot about me!
Hahahahah!!

1 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 11:51:00 PM, Blogger She's Jess said...

Well.. we girls feel bad when we want to get something so much.. and we can't afford it.. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home