The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Day Out with My School Mates

Finally, we met up.
We are Chi Yng, Audrey, Bee Yam and of cause me, myself!
It was supposed to be last week but I was having rashes thus the lunch postponed.

Today we met in One Utama for lunch.
Again, we, the girls undecided for what to eat.
Finally, we settled down at Genki Sushi.

Assumed that we start eating at 12pm but we left only after 2pm.
We chatted for so long there and I think it's worthy to pay RM 0.50 for the free flow of green tea.
Hahaha...

We updated each about our lives...
And of cause we crapped about the dreams and the jokes.
We all want to marry a prince!! (Not optician)
Hahahaha..
Be realistic but not materialistic!!

I'm still dreaming my prince charming!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home