The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bad Luck!!

I realise that when I wear my glasses...
The glasses will be a bit "senget".
I don't know why but I guess it is the problem with the nosepad.
So I was trying to twist it..
But...
I accidentally broke it...

Shit man...
But nvm..
The frame is actually in very bad condition because there was one, I actually slept on it.
Plus it is a frameless one...



I broke that "idiotic" nosepad.

Just now, I went to get a new pair of frame instead of frame + glasses because I'm very poor.
The frame costs me RM 168.
I'm 168 bucks poorer now.
The lenses they are charging RM 450 for the index I want...
So bloody expensive.

I better marry an optician so I'll get free frame, free lenses, free sunglasses, free contact lens.

6 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 10:24:00 AM, Blogger katabana said...

no need marry an optician lah... ask your bf to pay loh...

... but i've wondered about this topic for quite some time liao... why guys are always the one who have to pay for anything??? damn not fair... =.='''

guys and gals are equal!!!!!!!

 
At 4/20/2006 12:52:00 PM, Blogger Iris said...

AHAHAH if i marry a banker does that mean i will get free money? ehehehe COOL

 
At 4/20/2006 01:37:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

I'll pay myself ok!!!!

BF is not supposed to pay everything for gf but of cause they can offer to pay for the gf!!

 
At 4/20/2006 10:34:00 PM, Blogger Iris said...

confirm lor. me also man. everything thats mine i pay myself... ahaha i think im damn bodoh man ahahah

 
At 4/22/2006 07:36:00 PM, Blogger Wizzerd said...

Next time, be more gentle with with the glasses, okay?

 
At 4/22/2006 07:39:00 PM, Blogger Wizzerd said...

Marrying a banker will get a lot of cash? that means marrying a policeman , you will get a lot of mandarin oranges.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home