The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Ramen Ramen Ramen

Was in Sunway Pyramid on Wednesday.
Not for shopping...
Just for a meet up.

Dinner @ Ichiban Ramen, next to Fantasy, the cd-shop.


Char Siew Ramen @ RM 13.90++


Spicy Ramen @ RM 12.90++

I love the Spicy Ramen though it tastes like those Curry Noodles you can get in food stall...
Hahaha..
It's because I don't really like Miso Soup ramen or anything like that.
If I were to dine in at Oh! Sushi again, I'll definitely order the ramen in spicy soup...
Yeah, I don't like paying tax..
Therefore, I should start attacking the hawker centre before they start charging govt tax and service tax.

Now I'm craving for white sauce pasta.
I know it's fattening but I haven't eaten them for so long.
I'll show you the pic if I get to eat that!
Hahahah!
Friends, no worry, I'm watching my own weight.

Wait...
I'll tell you something.
The Dutch Lady 0% Fat Yogurt Drink is very nice.
They have 4 flavours: Lemon Lime, Peach Passion, Strawberry Raspberry and Orange Mango.
I love the one in Peach Passion.
Worth trying.

Come come come...
I show you something..
It's my so-called "artistic" work.
Hehehehe!
Sorry ah.. The pic is a bit too big!



Me, the Koala Bear on the branch of the tree!
I love the colour of the pic!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home