The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What the Fuck is Location?

You know...
I was actually in a good mood though I am so tired right at this time.

But I want to know something..
Please tell me!!
Why are there people tell their location as in "another" country rather than MALAYSIA while they are bloody living-eating-shitting-sleeping-farting-shopping here?
How do you define "Location"?

The first thing that came to my mind is...
They are ashamed of being Malayisan in Malaysia.
(Note: I'm not trying to create an issue of being Malaysian)
I just don't really understand why.

If I am away from home(Malaysia) to S'pore for a short trip, should I change my location in my Friendster Profile to let the whole world knows that.. My location is currently at S'pore???
No... I will not..
Pathetic man if I do this.
Lagi-lagi, when they are back in M'sia, they still pretend that they are not...
Too much!!
Posers sekalian!

Hahahaha....

Maybe they are not ashamed of being Malaysians..
They are just damn fucking proud of being in another country and they must tell the whole world that they went for a trip.

But if you are really away to study/work, then I think changing ur profile details, is a good indication to let others know you are not around.

But whatever it is...
I'm trying not to be patheric..

About this blog, I just want to share my life with my friends that have constraints talking/seeing/chatting/anything with me..

Sekian, terima kasih.

5 Comments:

At 4/12/2006 09:07:00 AM, Blogger kīlauea said...

Friendster? That's overkill. Haha. Anyway, nobody ever logs into friendster everyday.

Oh well, it's just them. You know, some people are just WEIRD. You wouldn't be surprised when you find out what's on their mind. :P

Stay cool! And king clams rox! Though mine was stale last time.

 
At 4/12/2006 12:43:00 PM, Blogger katabana said...

lol... no use getting angry over them what... relax.... you also dunwan so fast grow white hair right?

instead of angry at them, use the time to sleep also better lah... :)

 
At 4/13/2006 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Iris said...

sekian terima kasih.. ahahahhaha so cute PS. so form 3. =P

 
At 4/13/2006 03:50:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

I think after bitching, I must say thank you!!

 
At 4/14/2006 09:24:00 AM, Blogger Wizzerd said...

What to do, some people wanted to whole world to know by announcing in....friendster???!!! what a website to publicise. Showing off? Don't bother..wonder if they would do the same if they went to Afghanistan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home