The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Stressed!

I am so stressed...
The more stress I have... the more sick I get..
Sick ~ literally and figuratively.
I have so much notes left here and I haven't gone through...
Everytime I remind myself... how many more days to exam, then my brain doesn't work!!!
And I have headache!

WTF?
Why is it like that??

Well... I am still okay when I read on MA...
But the bloody MA notes are so darn confusing!!
I'm telling you seriously... My MA lecturer is confusing me.
I bet my coursemates agree too because that is what happened to everybody in class!!
In fact, they complained much much more than I do.
I am just complaining today.
Okay.... I better not elaborate more, in case he reads this!!
I hope not and I am not as lucky as Yvoone Foong for having her lecturer as her reader..
Hahahahahh!!!

I'm glad that I am laughing and my idiotic friend ~ Wei Choon is making me laugh too...
Hahahah!
He asked some idiotic ques.
You know....
It's the first time I heard people saying that (Not exactly say.. we are on msn).
But I din get angry.. I knew he was just joking.
I wonder if he says this to Chi Yng... and will Chi Yng give him a big slap on his face?

I'm now blogging, listening to songs, msn-ing, browsing friends' blogs, looking at my CF notes and was hanging on the phone.
Multi-tasking...
I used to do only 2 things at the same time..
Only 2 because I can hardly concentrate even if I am watching tv and someone talks to me.
Maybe it's because I have too little time left.
I spent most of the time sleeping for the past one week.
(Maybe because I was sick???)
I slept for 12 hours since 12 last nite till this afternoon.
I don't have the world most comfortable mattress..
But I have


My pillowcase!!

and my adopted son











Patrick!

Btw...
I was suprised because Pei Pei was on MSN this afternoon....
But she is not always there on the net. It's my first time seeing her online.
She happened to be online because she was at her bf's place.
She is one of the few that stayed in the course with me since diploma.
She is very very hardworking...
I like to study with her but I always disturb her by asking her questions.

Just now... I was asking Kat about the derivation of some equations in the study guide and she gave me some funny answer like "Nobody wants to remember such an equation"
Hahahah!!
For the first time.. she said that.
She was the one that remembers everything in the notes esp equations!!

Exam is coming up but they are looking and acting different??? :~>

Both of them are graduating this year.
I'm gonna miss them so much because they are always sitting with me in class.

I still have June, Wai Shien and Wen Bin with me till the course ends next year.
They are the funny people around.
We have MA together.
Everytime we sit together, I will always burst in laughter.
It's either we talk about the lecturer or it's Wen Bin's joke that make me laugh.

My schoolmates are busy studying or working.
We have constraints!
We hardly meet up.
But we always keep in touch with each other.
Right?

I have different bunch of friends around.
And they give me different 'impact' in life!

I'm glad that they are there when I'm down.
I'm glad that they know my probs and comfort me.
I'm glad that they are part of my life.
I'm glad that most of them are in the blogsphere and we get to update with each other.

Take care dudes and dudettes.

Btw, the book PS, I Love You is real nice!
I started the book when I was waiting in the shopping mall yesterday.
Read it if you can...
Tears welled in the eyes when I told him what I've read.. So touching!!!
I'm considering whether to buy it or not.
If ya.. Then I'll get the another book too.. Where Rainbows End.
Should be nice too!

4 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 01:03:00 PM, Blogger katabana said...

=.='''' die loh i not yet register for the business course yet ah... no time liao... =.=''

anyway, stop reading books for free lah... just buy that damn book... :D

 
At 4/05/2006 02:38:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

Come come... I intro you some other business courses!

I dun have money like you mah...
2K is a loose change in your pocket.
I am saving for my next trip..
I want to go see Tob and the rest in Melb!

 
At 4/05/2006 05:14:00 PM, Blogger katabana said...

aiyo i also wanna go... but i'm saving money to open my own business...=.=''' how much you need ah? i really wanna go lah.. ~~~

oh if you plan to go this end of year then i might not able to follow liao... might wanna follow my frined back pack travelling... :D

 
At 4/05/2006 07:53:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

I told Boon Chuan before about the trip.
He said it's great to go end of June.

But by that time I don't have money to go...

I hope next year they are still around so that I can go loh...

I still have some other plans on!!

Back pack travelling ke mana??

What business you want to do???
I also want to join!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home