The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Love is A Force of Nature


Brokeback Mountain...

I've watched it yesterday..
Hmmmm.
I was told it is gonna be boring... but I think it was okay... Not that boring.
Maybe only at the beginning of the show where the scenes go slow and they din really talk much....
Well, I can't catch the Cowboy accent.
So I have to rely on the subtitles but this translator was a bit lazy...
Some of the conversations gone missing in the subtitles.

If you are good.. I don't think you need the subtitles.

I don't feel irritaited of it.
And I don't discriminate them...
As shown in the picture...
Love is A Force of Nature
Why bother?
So please stop questioning why one loves one...

I haven't watched Crash so I don't know which is better...
Even if I know.. I am not one that can change the result of the academy award.
Hehehehe!!

But I don't know why this Christian Group protests the movie Oscar nomination...
The show does tell the reality...
"The reality is that gay life is not happy."
This is what I read from the news...

I know accept and agree with is different.
But still I'll put myself in a state that makes other happy but do not ask much....

4 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 04:32:00 PM, Blogger katabana said...

christian protest because gay are not allowed in thier religion. they think that this movie is advertising gay...

at least that's what i think they protesting at...

 
At 3/22/2006 06:58:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

Then what do you think ah??
Will you go for protesting as well??

 
At 3/23/2006 06:45:00 AM, Blogger Damien|ダミエン said...

I wanna watch!!
The truth that christian protest because some of them are gay too!!!!!!!!! They wanna hide their true identity!!! Thats why they ban!!

 
At 3/24/2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger She's Jess said...

Malaysia should show them on the cinema la...what's the point of allowing pirated selling but niot showing in the cinema?

It makes no diff... can't we just have an open minded world and a better understanding towards the gay's life?

This is really discriminating them.. only if they do it just like the Thais?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home