The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

F*%king bad mood!

Gosh...
I hate this so much...

I am supposed to be in a "normal" condition but what made me turned into a bad mood is the fucker that actually dig hole at the road.
As always.... road near my house is never perfect. You get me, PERFECT???
There are many holes all the time... You get me, ALL THE TIME???

Finally, last week....
The road builders... I dunno where are they from.
Made the road in perfect condition again....

But when I was on the way back just now...
JUST NOW....
I found that there is a hole... not a small one...
Obviously, someone dug it....
I dunno who is that bloody fucker but I curse him... Dies fast..
The members in the house.. will have some revenge soon.
Curse will not bring good to me...
But what more can I do?

People do good will not get good return.
People do bad does not seemed to get any judgement he supposed....

I am evil, i know...
But please lah....
The road you see...

If it's the Feng Shui Master told you, you must have a not-so-smooth-road in front of your house, then please bloody apply to have a hump.
If you thought people driving fast in front of your house bring danger to you and your family, please bloody apply to have a hump too.

But please do not fucking do something that spoil the road.
You are fucking creating welfare loss.

Now I know why the govt is so-not-generous sometimes...
It is because there is some fucking bastard like YOU.

I am in anger.
People, please do not come near me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home