The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Travelogue II

Before I continue to blog on my trip...
I want to say...
The KL weather is killing man...
I on the air-cond... and the fan..
But I am still sweating like a pig...

Usually I need to bathe with hot water..
But for the past 2 days.. I showered with cold water...
Hahahah!!

The hotter the weather it is... the more body acne I will have...
Shit shit shit!

Well... back to the trip.

Woke up about 7.00am bangkok time...


Morning sun in BKK!!
Very nice..
Over there, the sun rise earlier and faster....

Went to have breakfast at Tower Wing 7th floor...
Sitting by the pool side..
Saw them cleaning the pool too..


Breakfast... all with pork!

After breaky, went back to the room for shower...
Then got change and met up with the tour guide at 8.30am...
I cancelled the visit to Floating Market & Wat Arun..
Because I want to go to Chatuchak Weekend Market.
This market opens only on Saturday and Sunday...
Please take note that it opens only till 6pm.

Well, we were there before 9am I guess...
Actually I lost the time because I din really look at the watch.
I know we had about 3 hrs there only...
Too short!! Too short...

Walked around....
I saw these:


One of the stall owner brought along her pets...
Hahaha!!
So cute the dogs!


Pirated... hahaha!!


I looked so tired...


With all the silk at the back!

I brought along my water bottle...
But i din fill it with cold drink..
The weather was hot..
Then I saw there were people promoting for their orange juice and


They are dancing for their orange juice...
Hahaha!
I don't see this in KL!

After that, we saw this


So nice.. But I din buy any..
Caz i was thinking to look for a similar stall to compare the price but I can't find any and I don't have time to turn back to this stall..
So sad..
But the it was quite pricey for the seat cover!

We were rushing to go back to the place we came from to meet up with Mr Tourguide..
But the weather was too hot...
We bought Coconut Ice-cream..
They put nata de coco in as well...
Delicious...


Having coconut ice-cream..


So hot!!

We then found the place...
But we were waiting for the van driver.
When we were in the van, M'sia time was showing


After Chatuchak..

The tourguide brought us for lunch at Eastin Hotel...
Supposingly.... a buffet.
But when we reached there, nuthing left...
And the food there sucks..
Luckily we have good breaky in the morning.

After that we left for Pattaya...
But on the way there, we dropped off to visit the Srirachat Tiger Zoo.


Tiger Zoo..
The guy in green was our tourguide!


Tiger Mummy with Pig Babies..

Opps.. There is also Pig Mummy with tiger babies and pig babies..
I forgot to show..
Nvm.. Will show in the next post.


Tigers at the back..


She pees like the tap water... hahahah!!


With real tigers...

We were rushing for the crocodiles show..
So we ran over to that place...
And the place was crowded.
We didn't have good seat but still get to snap some pictures.


Crocodiles show

The show was not very nice..
It was like the boy and the girl made them angry (purposely) so that they are fierce and start showing some funny actions..
And I realise something.
At the end of the show...
There were 2 girls went down to give them tips...
They do not looked like tourists...

We waited for people to leave first and we left late...
I saw these 2 girls were sweeping...
Guess what... The zoo management made them to lead others to give the boy and the girl tips.
Smart ah...

Then we went to see the piggies...
They were so cute..
Some of them can do maths questions...
But of cause the ques are those easy easy 1 lah!
Some of them (the smaller one) were train to race among themselves like the horses do.


Racing pigs..

There were camels too.


The camels

We found the weather quite hot...
We can't really stand it..
So we took a quick walk and left the place.
At the entrance...
We took some pictures.


Elephant


Tiger Zoo at the back...


With some funny tigers


The van that sent us everywhere!!

Travel for another half an hour or more, we reached the heart of Pattaya.
Then we went for dinner..
The place was okay...
The food was good...


Dinner

After dinner... we then checked in at the hotel....
We were located at the highest floor...
The room was weird.
The bathroom is a step higher than the room floor...
Hahahaha..
But i forgot to take picture..
Too tired!

After shower, we walked around.
I wanted to get the contact-lens casing because I forgot to bring but it was like so expensive.
The cheapest was like 88 baht.
Forget it man..
Luckily I found a starter kit set in Watson at the price of 65 bath...


Marriott!


Royal Garden Plaza

OH ya..
I had McD for supper...


Samurai Pork Burger for Supper
Quite nice ah!!

That's all for Day 2....
I was so tired..
Once I got back to the hotel...
I had a quick shower and jump onto bed immediately...

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 09:51:00 AM, Blogger CurryGunz said...

hi there

Love ur travelogue. I be going there (BKK) coming July but a free & easy trip. Wondering, any good places to visit?

frust
btw, your log is timely to me. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home