The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

3 4 Movies since Last Saturday

Hahahaha...
It's been so long since I last visited the cinemas after Fearless....

Last Saturday, we went to watch Fun with Dick and Jane.
He said it is actually a show in the 60s.
It is always like that..
Many movies are also like that ie Bewitched, King Kong...

The show was funny...
It was about this couple.. From rich to poor..
They traded in everything in the house included the TV.
The son was so sad..
From a Beemer to a small car...
But the maid is still with them because she has no where to go to and she loves their son.

They are poor because of the husband's boss.
They made him the one that responsible for the company bankruptcy announcement but the husband still didn’t know about that... Poor thing.

And many many things happened when this husband and wife went to search for money.
Most of them are funny...

They tried to steal money from the boss...
To get back all the money the boss cheated.
But the boss was not stupid, he found out....
At the end.........

There is a happy ending.
But you must watch it so that you can have some laughter.

On Tuesday, we went to watch Pink Panther.
I was dying to see if there is a Pink Panther...
But I got cheated.
I am like those kids waiting to see the Pink Panther, but he has never appeared.
So sad...
The show was quite stupid thus it is funny.
Hahahahah!
I laughed a lot in the show and on that day there were not many people.
So I feel so comfortable...
I like big cinema with not many people.
Hahahahah!!
Btw, Beyonce is so hot!!!

Then on Wednesday, I had an interview with the club...
Supposedly, I was staying in the library after the interview.
But I went to watch movie again...
Hahahah!!
But this time was with Wai Shien and Wen Bin.
I was the lamppose.. nolah nolah.. I am just joking.
I was there to make them fought lesser.
We went for Walk The Line.
I wanted to see how good is the actress in that show.

Overall, that show is OKAY.
I like comedy thus the show is just okay.
There is someone acting as Elvis Presley...
Hahahhaa!!
Funny also...

I want to watch 2 become 1 this week..
I don't care!!!

I also watch Narnia on dvd Friday night with my nephews...
Quite nice ah that show.
But i dun like wolf...

So altogether 4 movies....

2 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 12:27:00 AM, Blogger katabana said...

LOL... i don't believe my sister when she said pink panther was the name of the jewelry, not the cartoon character.. :D well, i only watch 1 movie. lost to you.

i;ve watched 2 become 1.. :D so nice ah story line. want me tell you all the plots? :D

 
At 3/14/2006 01:07:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

I watched 2 become 1 on Sunday...
But not very nice hoh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home