The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Travelogue IV

Let me continue my Day 3 in Thailand ~ Pattaya.
When we came back from Coral Island, we did not go back to the room immediately.
We went to te swimming pool.
I can't swim so I played with the water.... Hahaha!
There were foreigners doing sunbathing there..
So cool...
I don't think I will.....
I don't want to get tanned.

Well..
We can't stay at the pool for too long because we were supposed to meet the tour guide at certain time...
So we need to go back to bathe and change.

He brought us to a Chinese Restaurant where they sell Sharkfins and Bird Nest..
Wow...
But the interior is not Very Nice or Very Impressive.


Lunch : Kangkung, Taufoo, Braised Pork leg, fishball soup.
The food is not very nice lah...


Rice pot

After that, we walked over to Hard Rock cafe which is just few steps away...
Took some pictures there!


At Hard Rock Pattaya


The beach at the back


Huge guitar

After that we went to this Poppy Honey Factory.
Wait.. I forgot what is the name.. and it is not a factory actually..
Just doing marketing and promoting their Honey....
I bought one...


Bee er... Scary!!


The bees are the best engineers and architects in the world.

Then after that went to the Elephant Farm..
You can have elephant ride over there..
I forgot how much are they charging..
But I don't think it is worth it...

There is also a place for gun shotting.
300 baht for 6 shots.


Went to have shooting... Cool!

Then after that we left for Nong Nooch Village.
The place is huge.
First we went to see their cultural show.


Cultural show

Note: The theater is made of wood.. A bit scary..

Then we went to see elephant show..


Elephants marched pass...


Throwing dart


On trishaw


Baby elephant drew a heart


This elephant is slightly bigger...
And it drew a tree!
Amazing


Playing basketball


Dancing


Woo-la-la
So sexy huh the elephant??


Stepping on the girl's ass


2 become 1


The elephants at the back are waiting for food and tips


I don't know him but I get to snap a pic of the monkeys.. Hahahah!


Tiger again!


Can you see the red tree at the back?
It is in heart-shape


I like this picture


Do I look the fish?


Elephant


Taxi... But I think it looks more like a Tuk-tuk.


Butterfly

We had dinner at the place as well...
The restaurant has nobody except us...


Dinner : Spring roll, Clear soup Tom Yam, Cabbage, Cuttle Fish
I like the Tom Yam.

Then we went back to the hotel...
From then, it was our free time...
We walked around Pattaya again..


Oh my goodness... I looked this bad on the street of Pattaya


My eyes are so small


BK Mushroom burger for supper


Rice in sausage
Not bad not bad...

That's all for Day 3....
I was so damn tired for that day..

5 Comments:

At 3/20/2006 01:23:00 PM, Blogger Damien|ダミエン said...

wow many photos u took in Pattaya, the sausage looks really delicious!!

 
At 3/20/2006 04:52:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

The sausage tastes good too...
Especially you dip it with the Thai Chili Sauce!!!
5 baht for one..
Very cheap!

 
At 3/20/2006 06:26:00 PM, Blogger CurryGunz said...

eh ... where to go for shooting? ... i loike to try my hands on GUNS too ... Do they have any in BKK town?

 
At 3/20/2006 11:17:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

I had that in Pattaya...
BKK town I'm not sure..
But you can check first!

 
At 3/25/2006 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Iris said...

u go with who? ur bf ar.. so nice.. i got the same gucci bag as u. COOL =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home