The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Travelogue III

Finally, I get to post pictures via HELLO.
Was planning to use Photobucket if HELLO remained not working.

Well, I seperate Day 3 into 2 parts because I am worried HELLO might not working again, so I better upload some first.

Okay..
So on Day 3, we spent the morning in Coral Island until 11am BKK time.
We took a speedboat from Pattaya beach to a place where people have parasailing.
They are charging 300 baht for one round.
Looks cool...
But to me, I had no money and I was scared!
So I did not play.


On the speedboat!


Can you see the parachutes??

After that, we took another speedboat to the Coral Island as mentioned.
The journey was long...
And on the boat, there were some women screaming because the wave was too strong so the journey was not that smooth.
Quite "ci kek"...
Hahahaha!

At Coral Island, there are many sports activities ie Jet-ski, banana boat etc etc..
But it was rather expensive for me because I am not working yet.
Hahahah!!
So I spent on some other things...
Like this:


My tattoo!!
Finally I got my name on my body.
But I was too stupid.
I didn't bargain much.
Sigh...
It costs me 250 baht which is very expensive lah!
I should have just walked off...


Trying out sunglasses


I love this wooden hat


Big shells


She made me the braids.
Only 100 baht...
Hahahah..
At her stall, she also offers temp tattoo...
One big drawing, she offered me 100 baths..
Damn..
I was so sakit hati...



Almost done


I hate the damn eye-bags


Leaving the island


On the way back...


One thing I can tell you is their beach is CLEAN...
unlike our Port Dickson...

Oh ya.. The speedboat ride cost 250 baht per person for 2-way...

2 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 09:57:00 AM, Blogger CurryGunz said...

Nice Tatoo u got there ....
Love to have one too ... ! hehehe

 
At 3/25/2006 12:24:00 PM, Blogger Iris said...

Warhh PS so skinny la u!! never imagine u will be one to have a tatoo.. so brave!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home