The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sigh....

Almost like every month, my family will give me prob.
Not everybody in the house but onli my BROTHER.

WTF is wrong with him??
I don't like his fucking attitude.
It is like he rules the world.
It is like I am spending his money.
It is like I am eating his food.
It is like I am living in his house.

Hello...
It is DADDY's house where everybody can live in.
You have your fucking apartment and you don't move out and get a life there.

Man...
I dunno where is your fucking brain.
Going for Qing Ming also want to fight.
If you respect Daddy, then pls go together to Grandpa's graveyard...

Don't fucking annoy me..

I don't know why others have good siblings.
Even they dun have good siblings but still the siblings won't be like this calculative and selfish.

4 Comments:

At 3/19/2006 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Ale Falcão said...

very nice, beautifull girl.

 
At 3/19/2006 11:54:00 PM, Blogger Ale Falcão said...

very nice...

 
At 3/20/2006 10:17:00 AM, Blogger katabana said...

every family have thier own problem. mine too... some are solvable, some are not...

but anyway, i wish you good luck trying to getting along with your brother... but look back at your blog, still kinda hard... =.=''

 
At 3/20/2006 10:36:00 AM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

Wei Ken, trace back what happened before, it's even harder...

I am only being used when I am needed...

This kind of sibling ah.. Got or not also make no difference!!!!

Shit rite?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home