The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

HOME

How do you define home?
The place you go back to sleep is actually house or home?

I am living in my dad's house but I don't know if I have a home to go back to everyday.

I feel very stressed when I think of I need to go "home".
I am scared when I am "home".
I am worried if something is going to happen when I am at "home".

I always hope for a good family.
I always hope that people will sayang me, people will talk to me, people will ask me if I have eaten etc...

You know?? A place where I call home is so hard to find.
I don't even feel comfortable when I am at home.

I come "home" everyday and I hardly talk.
I come "home" everyday but I am eating out everyday.

Is this what you called a "home"?

The thing that I do at home is
sleep, bathe, online, talking on the phone, watch tv, read newspaper, read notes...
Looks normal right??
But I do not talk to them...
When my sisters are around, then I talk to them..
When my bf is around, then I talk to him..

Seriously, I think I am having prob.
I am getting sick with "home".

Can I have a comfortable "home"?
I want a "home" that I can go back to have dinner.
I want a "home" where I do not feel stressful at all..

What can I do now???

Runaway to escape??

3 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 12:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i came across a blog from da newspaper commenting bout home too.
juz wanna share tis with u
http://blog.thestar.com.my/permalink.asp?id=2108

 
At 3/22/2006 12:09:00 PM, Blogger KY said...

move away from home for a couple of years, you will eventually miss it..

 
At 3/22/2006 02:08:00 PM, Blogger katabana said...

runaway and escape is the same thing. you're avoiding the problem. by avoiding the problem, you can never solve them.

i understand that not every problem got a solution. but ask yourself this question:

have you really done everything you could to solve the problem?

... i should stop giving advices without knowing what happen... anyway, just do what your heart tells you, and don't regret the decision you made. think and rethink before you act...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home