The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Shit

People..
I've done with my fever but now I'm down again with gastric since last night.

It started this way...
My fever came on Monday night...
So I din go get my dinner..
Only eaten the cup noodles.

Yesterday...
I did not eat anything until 2pm...
I picked a pc of kuih or cake at home and eat that...
I went back to sleep...
Then he only came at 6 and sent me to see doctor.
Had dinner at 7pm.
Took medicine after dinner.

Went to The Curve for a while..
Bought buns..

At 12am...
I need to take medicine again.. So i ate the buns..
But when I was about to sleep at 1am...
I was feeling bad in the stomach...
But since I've taken the medicine, so I get to sleep..

Then today..
I had my breakfast at 11am..
Even after breakfast, I was still feeling uneasy.

Now I am feeling very very bad even I ate.

I don't have the energy to talk.
I think I'm making much error typing this because I can't really think.
I need rest but my dad has passed me something to do...
Damn!

But this gastric is really terrible.

3 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 10:28:00 AM, Blogger katabana said...

Sick + Gastric = King of the Day

skip that task and rest... it's not as important as your body...

rest well, drink more water, and dun forget to eat... at least eat something 3 times a day...

 
At 3/30/2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger She's Jess said...

Get well soon

 
At 3/30/2006 11:41:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

Thanks...

I'm having so many pils with me!!
Sad!!
On tight schedule too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home