The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Finished Another Book...

Oh people...
Damn it..
I am supposed to read right...
Yes, I read!!
But I wasn't reading for my exam!
I was reading the story book...

Me, myself can't imagine that I'm addicted to reading.
I was never the one who read...
But now.. I am reading...
Oh my goodness...
I broke my own record from not reading to one and now TWO..
And of cause, I'm above the national reading average...
Hahahah!!
I know, many of you read more than I do..
But, if you know me well...
I think you can feel my excitement.




PS, I Love You is super-duper-interesting-funny-touching-wonderful book.
It's about this girl, Holly Kennedy..
Her hubby passed away and she found it so hard to get back to her life.
But anyway.. Her hubby left her messages to guide her along...
Very very touching messages..
Again tears welled in my eyes when I was reading the 10th message...

Please go read if you have the time.
It's a very very very very very very nice book!

PS, I will always love you!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 02:35:00 PM, Blogger katabana said...

woah.. seems like a great book... next time borrow me ah... almost finish my chronicle of narnia liao... die liao still got so many books not yet read... =.=''' buy too many liao... stupid buy 2 free 1 offer...

 
At 4/13/2006 02:37:00 PM, Blogger katabana said...

woah.. seems like a great book... next time borrow me ah... almost finish my chronicle of narnia liao... die liao still got so many books not yet read... =.=''' buy too many liao... stupid buy 2 free 1 offer...

 
At 4/13/2006 03:52:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

U bought from Borders??
MPH also got discount..
I prefer 30% off!!

Sure no prob...
We can exchange story books!!

 
At 4/14/2006 09:20:00 AM, Blogger Wizzerd said...

Borders' discount is great if only u have the books in mind to buy.However, it's better off getting a straightforward 30% from MPH than 'forcing' yourselves to buy three to get the discount at Borders. Anyway, u r right, reading two books is good enough to exceed the pathetic national average of half a book per person per year. Guess what, it's only April..Well done.

 
At 4/14/2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger katabana said...

lol you won't like my type of books wan... definately... i bought from those bookstore in a mall at pandan jaya... that time see client,. got spare time, so jalan jalan loh...

 
At 4/15/2006 11:26:00 AM, Blogger katabana said...

huh??? half a book per year?? true or not? include magazine or not?? news paper leh... all these also are reading material leh...

 
At 4/15/2006 01:06:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

It's book reading..
Not including magazine and newspaper lah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home