The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Local Favourites!

Hey people, you must be thinking that I'm so obsessed with food.
Ya.. partly true!
But these are part of my daily meals as home-cooked meals for me are virtually non-existent.
So, smart people out there, please invite me over for lunch/dinner or anything home-based. Seriously! I am not kidding you.


Dang.....Dang.....Dang.......Dang!!

Let me introduce to you the local favourites, none other than our good ol' Nasi Lemak with Ayam Rendang and Asam Laksa.

Where??
Mark's Asam Laksa at One Utama.
Tucked in a cosy corner next to Johnny's and San Francisco's Coffee on Ground Floor.
I think all eateries blogged here owed me some commission. The rise in their business profits is attributed to me, hahahaha.


Does this Asam Laksa look good to you??
RM 6.50 + 5% govt tax <--- Do you know how much I dislike abt paying this 5%?
I always ask why..... when I haven't even started earning money and why should I start to pay taxes???


Nasi Lemak with Ayam Rendang
RM 6.90 + 5% govt tax


They are good at reasonable prices!

Oh well..
They serve some other food like Nasi Kunyit, Nasi Briyani, Fish Ball Kuey Teow etc.

They used to price their plain Nasi Lemak at a lower price(i.e.Rm4.00) but because the consumers are too smart....
If they order an additional side dish, ie a piece of chicken at the price of RM 2.50, together with plain nasi lemak, the total will come to only RM6.50 (RM4.00 + RM2.50) instead of paying
RM 6.90 for one special set of Nasi lemak with chicken.
So now they've increased the price of the Plain Nasi Lemak to RM4.50.
Hehehehe!!
Now, the people eating plain Nasi Lemak has to pay a higher price i.e. RM7.00 (RM4.50 + RM2.50) !
Simple mathematical logic.

5 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 07:24:00 AM, Blogger Damien|ダミエン said...

U hit my 2 most favorite food in M'sia, Nasi Lemak & Asam Laksa. I'm all along in urge to eat those since the asam laksa here tast like sugar cane but not spicy while the nasi lemak curry is probably cook with pre-made curry sauce. =(

 
At 4/17/2006 12:31:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

sugar cane ah??
OH no..
I think u can cook better..

Try!!!
I will want to try to cook nasi lemak when my exam is over!

 
At 4/17/2006 12:34:00 PM, Blogger Wizzerd said...

sugar cane???
Just want to taste that..quite authentic,nasi lemak with sugar cane ..

 
At 4/17/2006 12:36:00 PM, Blogger Wizzerd said...

u shd try curry laksa next time, the laksa shack at 1U looks appetising.

 
At 4/17/2006 04:39:00 PM, Blogger Damien|ダミエン said...

i mean when u eat it, it's way too sweet, like sugar cane, not the exact taste of sugar cane X_x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home