The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Something new.... weheee.....

Random surfing on the net....

There is an interesting update at the following link:
http://the-reaction.blogspot.com/2005/06/proud-to-be-canadian-victory-for-same.html

It is about same-sex marriage is now allowed in Canada. Canada is 3rd after Belgium and Netherlands. Wow... it's now legal. It could be a good news! To allow the true lovers of the same sex to have their marriage status on.....

It is pitiful when you see the real lovers are not together. Well, it is not that I agree with the same sex marriage... It is also not that that I disagree with that. I have no comment. As long as the world is peace.... Wow.. sound like somebody. Hmm..... I am just curious, how to this opposite sex couples actually start to love their partners? Aren't there enough of men for women and enough of women for men? Curious?????

Dearie is playing volleyball today, i hope i can go see lah. But I think by the time i actually leave my office, the match is already over. Gam ba tei Dear... your team won 2 matches yesterday, i think you will still win today!

OH ya... there is also this invitation from Bee yam... asking me to go for dinner with them tonight. I'm so sorry lah... I dun think i can make it... Well, Chi Yng will pass Audrey a present. Audrey, all the best in Australia and have fun... Play really safe over there kay!

2 Comments:

At 7/08/2005 08:40:00 PM, Blogger jesly_lpy said...

"I am just curious, how to this opposite sex couples actually start to love their partners? Aren't there enough of men for women and enough of women for men? Curious?????"

Well, Pei Shan, I do believe that in this world there will be enuf men for women and the other way. Same sex relationtionship is just as natural as the opposite sex relationship - where u both met and fall in love. In ur norm, u guys said- when u love someone, u will forget about all the bad things about him/her. It is same when applied to - when u love someone, u would not care whether is him or her.

I used to be curious too. And that's also when I was so confused about myself and I think I was having desperation that time. Hence, I try to find out more, so that I could know more about myself. And 1 thing that i found out is - the sex orientation is born to, only the environment factors that boost it up. Hope this will cure ur curiousity.

 
At 7/09/2005 02:21:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

Yeah.. thanx. No offense ya.. I'm just curious... And it's great that if people can find their true love. I was just wondering is there any chem component in our bodies that control all this...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home