The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Another new toy...

Oh yeah, if you read my livejournal, you'll know Dearie bought me a new toy.... Namely.. OSIM ~ iSqueeze.... So cool and comfortable though it make my feet and carves pain when i put them into the massager....

Yesterday when i reached home, i saw another toy... this is not mine.. It's my sis's new pet... Named "Audi" ??? Spelled this way? Whatever it is.... The funniest part is my baby nephew - Owen keep watching it. It's like his new brother.... So funny.. He even take its toy as his toy... Hahahaha.... The rest of the kids also play with Audi when they are done with their work..

Will show the pic later during the weekends of maybe tonite...

Hmm.... Dearie does not like animals to be around him. He hates the cat plays with his legs. But.... yesterday he was saying to me:" Dear, the puppy is so so so cute... The way it sleeps is so cute, just like you." Wahahahahah.... Can you imagine some one does not like pet suddenly love the puppy so much? Yes, definitely. People change... Hahahah.. Nolah, i'm not here to emphasize that he changed. I just want to emphasize that the new pet is very very cute and it is so small... It's Shih Tzu. 3 colours on him... Will try to take a decent pic of him... Dearie said 'it looks so delicate....' he doesn't dare to hug the pet... he afraids that he kills him accidentally...

Yesterday nite did lots of thing. I cook... canned food and fried eggs for dinner. Dearie, sis, Caren and I were eating.... I like the potato.. But it's so fattening. Dearie bought me mashed potato from KFC... He knows i wanted to eat so much and i had coleslaw for breaky this morning. Hehehehe, no Nasi Lemak today. Good also.... after eating Nasi Lemak for so many days, i gain weight... so sad!

Then i also played with the pet and my new toy... Watch the new HK drama series... Slept about 12 i think. Oh ya, today i woke up late caz when the alarm rang, i just turn it off... Luckily by the time i realise is onli 7.20... heheheh.. still manage to get here before time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home