The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Secret Weapons for Exam!

My first paper was over...
Yeah..
I'm not sure if I can pass the exam or not but it was easier than last year paper.

On Monday.. I spend my time with these:


Secreat Weapon 1


Secret Weapon 2


Secreat Weapon 3

I slept at 3am but I didn't have a tight sleep.
I was dreaming about the elements in the subject.
SO scary.
But now it's over and hopefully I don't have to see it again!

2 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 07:42:00 PM, Blogger katabana said...

sigh... i'm gonna live your life soon ah... my course start on next monday... =.='' see the bloody time table then i scare liao.. =.='''

 
At 5/26/2006 02:18:00 PM, Blogger Baby Princess said...

Congratulations...

And that means i still have friends studying like me???

GOod!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home