The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sleep

Please take me away from my bed.
My finals are near and I'm still spending most of the time to sleep.
I love sleeping yet I hate sleeping.

I just woke up not long ago...
Then I realise I have 3 more weeks to my first paper.
Ya.. 3 more weeks sounds a lot but I tell you.. What I have to cover in 3-week-time is the syllabus for one whole year... not those 4-month/semester thingy.
Shit...
Deep shit!!

Econometrics, my beautiful enemy...
How come I don't love you as much as others?
I have done only 2 chapters.. I think there are at least 6 more chapters for me to go through.
Go through, not reading them word by word, you see!!
Sigh...
I better start now or else I'll go back to sleep again.

Btw, Dana @ BUBS on Sunday, who wants to go?

1 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 03:56:00 PM, Blogger katabana said...

aiyo study loh... still go... =.='''

i wanna go... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home