The Crazy World with The Little Monster

The monster eats, rants, travels, shops, cooks and all!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Introduction to MY DESK

It's the 4th week i'm in RSM but still.. i haven't taken any picture of my desk... Useless me... Yesterday I dapao back to office to eat dued to my laziness of walking, and my urge to eat Curry noodles... i get a chance to take lots of pictures of my desk and meself... Hahahaha

These are some of photos that i took... With my own creativity, but i think i left 2 parts that i haven't taken... Nvm, take again next day..


My Desk


Another view of my desk.... two more colleagues sitting behind me!


Supposed.... there are 2 more seats in front of me, but nobody sits there....
Heard, these are bad Feng Shui seats... Hahahaha.. Including mine...


Side view.... Clean leh my desk?? Caz i have nothing much to do compared to Cons..


My daily pass time.. Hahahhaa... IBM 2.4Ghz with 256 DDR Ram.... FAST.... with the stupid classic phone that i used for 4++ hours yesterday....
Calling all creditors and government depts... that never pick up phone call!!


My sidetable... Can you see my COW?? It's with me all the time in the office.


CPU on the carpet... My place quite clean rite?


Storage unit... with 2 envelopes on it...


My desk.... I'll clean it before i go for lunch.... Pic taken after lunch....


The bigger drawer of the storage unit... What i put?? Nothing, but my bag and biscuit and charger..
The plastic is just pure rubbish that i keep and the box has nothing inside... it's there before i came.


This is the biscuit Dearie bought me... nice flavours!!!


The smaller drawer.. With my purse, snacks, shopping voucher, comb and keys...
Hahahah.. FOOD all the time...


Nothing but just some papers in the sidetable storage... Hahaha


It looks this way...


My executive chair with blazer and jacket.. hahaha.. I sit under the air-cond...
Very cold... I got flu after the 5th working day...


Self taken pic...


can you see the air cond???


Can you see the files on the left-hand side.. My colleague - Joyce's ....
Hahahha... Too much work...


The door there is to head towards pantry...
Near me near me... Good position too.. caz i drink lots of water... tok to much...


Finish work and on the way back... Jam everyday....

That's the end of my work on FRIDAY.... Good weekend is coming!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home